Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that information.
Clifton House may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of requesting a quote;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of enquiries; and
- any other information that you send to Clifton House.
Using personal information
Clifton House may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you requested;
- send to you information you requested; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Clifton House discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Clifton House may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Clifton House will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Clifton House, Lower Fitzwilliam Street, Dublin 2, D02 XT91